Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
hippie1_zpsc9ebd366.jpg

I can agree with both of those being banned. :p
Where do I sign the petition? lol

I can honestly say I have not yet seen "proper environment" for Crocs. lol

Well, I wouldn't wear them with a tuxedo, but I wear them when I'm wade fishing, on the boat deck, cleaning the pool, going to play baseball so I don't have to drive with my spikes on...they are light, waterproof, non-marking, have slip-resistant soles, incredibly durable and the most comfortable thing you can have on your feet. If you're only about style over substance, then I understand...but if functionality has any meaning to you whatsoever, Crocs are incredible at what they are.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, I wouldn't wear them with a tuxedo, but I wear them when I'm wade fishing, on the boat deck, cleaning the pool, going to play baseball so I don't have to drive with my spikes on...they are light, waterproof, non-marking, have slip-resistant soles, incredibly durable and the most comfortable thing you can have on your feet. If you're only about style over substance, then I understand...but if functionality has any meaning to you whatsoever, Crocs are incredible at what they are.
Oh..
No matter what you state, I'll say :puke:

Crocs are a :nono:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael