Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

lolcat-crocs.jpg

blazerbud

One of the Regulars
Crocs are super ugly. The worst part is how dumb the public is and buy that kind of crap as a fad. They buy it because they see other people with it.
I think most of the people on this forum are here because they feel like they live in a world of mindless people who are just stamped out of the same mold.
Hence the Croc fad. Crocs are made out of some kind of polymer that is just squirted into a mold of some type. Representing all that is bad with our current "Modern" world. There is no craftsmanship or skilled person required to make those, they are just injection molded or something, millions per day. It probably only costs 5 cents to make each one.

I'm sorry that I sound harsh about this. I try not to be a negative person. But, the Croc thing hit the nail on the head for me.

Crocs are super ugly. The worst part is how dumb the public is and buy that kind of crap as a fad. They buy it because they see other people with it.
I think most of the people on this forum are here because they feel like they live in a world of mindless people who are just stamped out of the same mold.
Hence the Croc fad. Crocs are made out of some kind of polymer that is just squirted into a mold of some type. Representing all that is bad with our current "Modern" world. There is no craftsmanship or skilled person required to make those, they are just injection molded or something, millions per day. It probably only costs 5 cents to make each one.

I'm sorry that I sound harsh about this. I try not to be a negative person. But, the Croc thing hit the nail on the head for me.
Amen! They are trash. I never put my feet into trash. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore