Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forbidden items in my home...

Captain Neon

Familiar Face
Did you hunt the sicko down? He or she should be boiled in oil they skinned!!!Anyone like that should be drawn and quartered.

The police were never able to figure out who did it. There were no rumours as to who might have done it, and no evidence of any one with a silver fur handbag or wrap observed locally. I have my suspicions, but no evidence. Our lease is up 31 December, and we ARE moving by then. If I don't have a new job, we will move to Minnesota and live in the house my great-grandfather had built right after WWII. I will continue to draw unemployment while looking for work with Minnesota as home base.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
In his case, you see one snow scene painting, you seen them all. :p He has outsold every artist ever born to say the least. Probably the most sucessful artist ever born too. Likely the richest at this point. :p

Not unlikely, after all he had been twice convicted of fraud by the time of his death. There were dozens of pending cases which were mooted by his passing. Then there were the bankruptcies. P***ing on "Winnie the Pooh", The furniture line.

A great success, he was, for sure.

He was very cannily marketed, but I hardly think that his work is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner