Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free, just pay postage:

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
How about a thread for members to post freebies?

I haven't seen a thread of this sort yet though, granted, I'm still really new here. Occasionally, I have stuff I no longer need/want and I'd like to offer it here before I donate it to my local charity. If anyone is interested, post or PM me. First come, first served! The item is free but you must pay postage costs. I accept US cash, US postal money orders, or PayPal and I will ship internationally. Postal code of origin is 48081 USA if you want to go to the USPS website and get an estimate of shipping cost.

Today's free item from me is a 10 1/2 inch Vernon Kilns plate from 1942 depicting Douglas MacArthur. I particularly like the "V" in Morse Code around the edge. The plate is in mint condition. The weight of the plate itself is over one pound so when well-packed, the package is likely to weigh over two pounds.

P1070586.jpg P1070581.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
This is actually a great idea! I have some items that I sure would welcome being able to give to fellow loungers. In a stinker sort of way, I sure would not mind someone sending me some of those gold bars (troy ounce or more) as well! LOL Just teasing!

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
Here's the next freebie from me:
I had originally thought that this tie was from the 30s/40s... it has an Art Deco feel, but considering the length and width, it may be from the 50s. I'm far from being a tie expert so if I'm off on the dating, please let me know. :) It is 56 inches long and 3 inches wide at its widest area. Colors are brown, beige, and a sort of gold-ish/peach-ish bit, too. Label says, "Panels Resilient". Feels like rayon. Excellent condition.
Priority Mail postage within the USA will be $6.00. If you live outside the USA, I'll ship First Class International and it's not likely to cost you too much but I'll have to let you know based on your country.
I accept payment via Paypal and will send you a money request.
First come, first served. I will post here when it's taken.
(I ask that the new owner does not participate in this thread for resale purposes.)

P1070554.jpg P1070555.jpg

Last edited:

vintage.vendeuse

A-List Customer
One for the ladies this time. All seven items for $6 paid via PayPal for postage anywhere within the USA, Priority Mail Flat Rate Box, which includes a few extra cents to cover the PayPal fees. I'm afraid I don't offer First Class shipping because that necessitates a trip to the post office, which is generally a time-consuming experience in my city. I can print and ship Priority from home. If you reside outside of the USA, let me know the country in which you live and I can give you a shipping cost.
PM me if you are interested. :)

P1080053.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24