Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free to a good home. 40’s HH Halfbelt you pay shipping

I’m flinging stuff around and want to free up space. Some stuff on the bay but this jacket needs to be gifted here, as that’s how I received it. Probably a size 44”. Beautiful piece. Lots of issues, torn liner, internal patches but very wearable. Treat it like you would an original model T. It’s a parade piece. Will require maintenance occasionally but can serve you well, just as it has me. Conus only, $40 shipped:
IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4242.jpeg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I’m flinging stuff around and want to free up space. Some stuff on the bay but this jacket needs to be gifted here, as that’s how I received it. Probably a size 44”. Beautiful piece. Lots of issues, torn liner, internal patches but very wearable. Treat it like you would an original model T. It’s a parade piece. Will require maintenance occasionally but can serve you well, just as it has me. Conus only, $40 shipped:
View attachment 546449 View attachment 546450
Class act Tony!! As always.
We have a thread in hats called “Pass the Hat” where we gift sundy hats amongst ourselves just for the fun of giving.
“Pass the Jacket”???
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner