Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Free - Women's High Heel Boot Stretchers

Warbaby

One Too Many
They were prolly intended for cowboy boots but would work on any sort of high-heel boots. Should also work on high heel shoes as well. They come with a bunch of little plastic bumps that plug into the holes to push out specific spots.

BootStretchers.jpg

Length of wood part: 7.5"
Width of wood part: 2.75"

Just cover the postage and they're yours. The shipping weight will be a little over 3 lbs and they'll be shipped from Canada (V9P 1M5), so you can figure out if the postage is worth it.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'd be really interested in these since I have that exact problem with my foot!

Let me check on the shipping charges.

Thank you for the offer!

Miss Crisplock

A-List Customer
I'm interested too. How bout this.
If you get it can I borrow it? I'll pay shipping back and forth.

I've got a pair of boots that my ring & ball stretcher can't reach and a pal has a couple of pair that need the same treatment. After that however, I don't think I have a need......

Vintage Betty

Miss Crisplock said:
I'm interested too. How bout this.
If you get it can I borrow it? I'll pay shipping back and forth.

I've got a pair of boots that my ring & ball stretcher can't reach and a pal has a couple of pair that need the same treatment. After that however, I don't think I have a need......

How about your get them first since you have an immediate need and I'll get them from you when you are done with them? :)

Vintage Betty

Miss Crisplock said:
Sure thing, shall I send my address? Then I'll send it along to you.

How about you work out the exciting details with Warbaby and I'll snag them from you whenever you are done with them? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24