Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheeler jackets, possible outside of japan?

polloelastico

Familiar Face
I really like the new Mulholland by Freewheeler (their hats are cool too) but have no idea if it's possible to order these from the US. Anyone know of a online vendor that can ship to the US?

Interestingly from what I can find on sizing, they seem to run a little big. I'm normally a 40 but might be a solid 38 on this one.

polloelastico

Familiar Face

Thank you! I now see the link on Desolation Row for international customers. Hopefully I can get some definitive sizing information on the Muholland. A lot of the vendors list the measurements, but they all very. So it *might* be perfect in a 38 or 40, or nope... ain't going to work. With the no-return policy (I think?), not a gamble I want to take.

polloelastico

Familiar Face
I wonder if Himel Bros hve ever made something like this... They have some styles I've seen not listed on their site. I'm going to ask!

breezer

Practically Family
Been eying up a Freewheelers N1 and a chambray Neal Cassidy Railroad shirt......now I know where to buy 'em...

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have been searching for the same jacket on Yahoo Auction Japan for awhile but none come within my price range.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
well that depends....I've never paid +£100 for a shirt before....or indeed any other item of clothing, excepting jackets & boots. Having said that an RMC chambray from Super Denim is £195, so I get your point.
Well saying anything is being worth anything is an opinion. They are extremely well made and like you point out, well priced compared with their rival brands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff