Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Centinela Jacket

DarkKnight

Familiar Face
If anyone ever comes across a Freewheelers Centinela in a size 38 or 40 let me know! I want it! (In black of course).

Why can't they just make more.

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Good luck with you search.
Are you trying the Japanese auction sizes (Yahoo, etc.)?
On the plus side, you’re in right size range for Japanese sales. I recently picked up a rare 44 Brakeman using Jauce, but jackets in this size don’t come up very frequently.

DarkKnight

Familiar Face
Yeah I've browsed Rakuten and Buyee which I think plugs into Japanese Yahoo. I just missed out on one on there apparently. Someone on eBay is selling a RRL version of the Centinela but unfortunately the sleeves are just too short. It's so annoying to me because I love RRL but their jacket cuts are, in my opinion, awful. Super boxy with short arms. especially when it comes to leather, the arm length should be on the generous side because a) creasing reduces the length a fair bit and b) you can always shrink it fairly safely if you need to, but you can't elongate it.

Just disappointing that as much as I love the look of some of their jackets, they just don't fit well enough.

Camaro1967

One of the Regulars
No worries. I picked up a 44 from them. They don't have any more sizes past 40 at the moment, but there is a used 44 on buyee up right now if you're looking to size up. Worth a look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran