Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Mulholland and Brakeman

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
i recently bought two freewheelers leather jacket
brakeman 2018 ver. rude black
mulholland 2020 ver vintage black
i think 2020 ver of mulholland is lighter than that of 2019 i owned.
the hide is thinner, softer that the jacket is more comfortable to wear
my 2019 was bought from the dealer in china, and 2020 was bought from desolation row in Tokyo. I am not sure if there is a difference between their export mulhollands and domestic sales. But I do heard that there is a change of horsehide they use for centinela in 2019. Not sure if this is a start for other products too, but we would see.
i dont feel collar pushing my neck forward, which was the case last time and i felt like spondylosis which is the reason i sold my mulholland 2019 ver last year.
the jacket has more creasy and strain than 2019 ver.
It is a very risky attempt for me to repurchase mulholland regarding last time's failure. But i do find this leather jacket very tempting. and the results turn out to be fantastic.

As for brakeman, I bought it from a friend. Rude black 2018 ver. for 9000 rmb.
it looks great layering with my bbj vest and shirt

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
v5fGxCu.jpeg

wsVELZc.jpeg
\
XVl85Ns.jpeg

Tuwr1Lf.jpeg
Qzntcs5.jpeg

SqFgwu3.jpeg

TM8dLbH.jpeg

0Ub4oGi.jpeg
KJG4ixB.jpeg

ggBMVpt.jpeg
ElgBtxG.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Uhmmm...

Any post which starts, "I recently bought two Freewheelers leather jackets..." should be deleted from TFL...

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
Wow, nice collection! Looking for the Mulholland myself so let me know if the collar starts pushing ;) Enjoy your new aquisitions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner