Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Freewheelers Mulholland Vintage Black Size 40

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Well, here's another victim of my weight loss. I traded my 42 for this one, but even this one is now too big for me.

It's in really great condition. Price is $2,000.

Measurements:
Chest: 21.5"
Sleeve: 24" measured strait
Shoulder: 18.5"
Back length: 23.75"

Feel free to dm with any questions :)

7KNXsg7.jpg

l5lpcEY.jpg

YjB4wlP.jpg

Pkd9CS5.jpg

IO4wQ1g.jpg

76yXS7e.jpg

I3gNPJC.jpg

5jCTRB3.jpg

dwilson

A-List Customer
Any interest in a trade? I could offer up either my brown TFH SRJ 06 sz 38 or Delraiser sz 40 plus some cash. We could arrange a meetup in OC if any interest.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Do I see 38 in your future?:rolleyes:

Good luck with the sale, gorgeous jacket for someone lucky enough to fit it.
Would not be easy to find, but yeah I am looking into that.

Yeah, I feel ya. When you feel great being you, leather jackets just kinda stop being so important.

Exactly. I feel like I look better in just a t shirt now than I looked in a leather jacket 2 years ago. No leather jacket can ever top that.

Any interest in a trade? I could offer up either my brown TFH SRJ 06 sz 38 or Delraiser sz 40 plus some cash. We could arrange a meetup in OC if any interest.

I might consider the delraiser depending on condition, fit, cash, etc.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
you know I have jackets that are either a liittle small or a little large that I wear anyway. Its just a matter of adjusting your look. Some days I feel slouchy and some days fit. Might be worth keeping some if they are nice jackets
Yeah that certainly works for a lot of people, but I like my leather jackets to fit on the slim side.

willyto

One Too Many
Would not be easy to find, but yeah I am looking into that.
I've seen the 38 on Buyee a few times relisted for around 1400-1500€ or so which is like $1800 I'm sending you the link right now on here an IG, wherever you see it first.

Keep your eyes open and they appear, I think with the old label.

EDIT: I sent you two links to 2 different jackets both size 38, one is older I think with the label at the neck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff