Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fringe jackets

Would you consider wearing one?

• Absolutely, they look awesome

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • They might look good on others but I wouldn't wear one myself

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
You already know my story...
From this :)
3FA78FC1-F4FF-498B-AE2D-6F0F77A91E99.jpeg
CBEB4E68-ECA3-46D6-83AC-F50E69DC14B9.jpeg

to this:
972C117C-677F-4ECF-8610-DFBEE23D4710.jpeg

roadking04

Practically Family
You should have showered whilst wearing the jacket with the fringes and then without the fringes and compared drying time...
I thought you where a scientist Mike, you let us all down![/QUOTE

There are a lot of very funny quotes on this forum. But every once and awhile there are some that ACTUALLY make me laugh out loud. This was one of them. My all time favorite was from Ton. He had a pic of a REALLY, REALLY bad stitch line on a TRD jacket. Ton quoted the worker as saying "eff it, close enough." Still gets a chuckle from me when I think about it.

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fringed buckskin jackets were a big subculture clothing item in certain parts of the UK back in the 80’s..would consider the Schott tan version, I like a fringed jacket. The ‘tails’ over here were a Mod item that flew from the whip aerial…..my Vespa not being a dodgem or bumper car doesn’t have one…

Mrfrown

One Too Many
I never did watch Easy Rider or care about the water wicking properties (if any)...I just think the fringe looks cool. Not "daily driver" material, but something for when the right mood strikes. There's a certain western and rock and roll vibe that comes with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo