Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 17 Optimo hats size 7 ½

Neil

A-List Customer
Size question

I, too, am a 7 5/8.
But Graham told me recently that he makes four sizes between each size. So a 7 1/2 from him could be anything from 7 1/2 to nearly 7 5/8.
Have you measured around the inside of the crown?
If indeed your hats fit me, I will be bidding.

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Thanks for the interest guys. I couldn't really tell you the circumference of each hat just yet. What I will do is get a measuring tape and put proper dimensions of each hat on the page in the near future. One thing that I will say is that they are “modern” 7 ½’s and not the smaller “vintage” variety. And of course, Graham can resize any of these hats to 7 5/8’s if there was one that you particularly liked. I was going to post four more today, but it’s raining here. Just keep checking the page. Thanks

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Rundquist said:
Thanks for the interest guys. I couldn't really tell you the circumference of each hat just yet. What I will do is get a measuring tape and put proper dimensions of each hat on the page in the near future. One thing that I will say is that they are “modern” 7 ½’s and not the smaller “vintage” variety. And of course, Graham can resize any of these hats to 7 5/8’s if there was one that you particularly liked. I was going to post four more today, but it’s raining here. Just keep checking the page. Thanks

Absolutely! Graham can resize them or change the style. I just put up four more today. Thanks

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I noticed something about these, Rundquist. Almost all have the brims are turned up completely in every pic, and that's usually how you wear them. Are these hats' brims capable of being snapped down, or are they made to stay up? (if that sounds like an odd question, let me say that I know of some that cannot be snapped)

Rundquist

A-List Customer
The only hat that has an unsnappable brim is one of the Superfino Monticristies. Soon I'm going to post pics of them on my head so you guys can get a better feel for them.

Rundquist

A-List Customer
The pics with the hats on my head are up. You'll have to excuse the dirty mirror. Also, the spots (some red, some other colors) are on the mirror, not the hats. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21