Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 17 Optimo hats size 7 ½

Rundquist

A-List Customer
bruce wayne said:
what size brim does the Montecristie Superfino #3 have?
thanx!!!
Charlie

Fedoras are great. I like them, but they were a passing phase for me. I also have many patched aviator jackets and the fedoras clash. I get more mileage out of Irish caps & newsboy caps these days. These hats should be worn. Time to give them new homes. Cheers

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Many of you have asked for dimensions on specific hats. I have not been able to get my hands on a measuring tape yet and have at it. Sorry for the delay. I will try to have the info on all the hats up by Friday. Cheers

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
I met with Rundquist this week and picked up one of these hats after checking out several of them. They are all beauties. Thanks for the great hat!

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Lexybeast said:
I met with Rundquist this week and picked up one of these hats after checking out several of them. They are all beauties. Thanks for the great hat!

Hi Neil,
the prices vary depending on the condition of the hat. A few have literally been worn only a couple of times. If a particular hat can use a cleaning, I take that into consideration on the price. Cheers

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
So.... price list, then? I think a few of us are fishing for numbers and details to start making decisions. We've been teased. Time to dash our hopes or make our week, I think.

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Rundquist said:
Hi Neil,
the prices vary depending on the condition of the hat. A few have literally been worn only a couple of times. If a particular hat can use a cleaning, I take that into consideration on the price. Cheers

Sorry guys. I've not given this project the full attention because of personal things. I got really busy this weekend. I am going to get to work on the hat measurements tonight. I’ll also see what I can do about a more concrete price list. However, anyone may feel free to make offers me any offer. The felts are all going for roughly between $200 & $300. The superfinos are roughly $700. The one regular Montecristie is $275. Cheers

PS- If anyone wanted 2 hats, I might be inclined to offer a deal.

Rundquist

A-List Customer
I just put some info up on the following:

Spice Green
Skyline Blue
Satin Finish Silver
Superfino #1
Superfino #3

I'll update some more tomorrow. Thanks

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Rund, the circumference on these hats is a 7 3/8. Better change your listing title. Oh, and they are all too small for me! :( I know, I could have them resized, but that will push me over-budget. I hope they all sell quickly. It is one fine collection!

Rundquist

A-List Customer
Rundquist said:
All the hats have been updated with info. I'm testing the waters on ebay with the Loden Green hat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230313658177

Thanks

Maybe I did something wrong. I know that I'm a 7 1/2. Was I supposed to measure the out side of the hat maybe? I measured the inside. 7 3/8 hats are always too tight on me. These aren’t. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Maybe I did something wrong. I know that I'm a 7 1/2. Was I supposed to measure the outside of the hat maybe? I measured the inside. 7 3/8 hats are always too tight on me. These aren’t. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

PS- The guys that bought the two didn't have any sizing issues. I must have goofed up somehow.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rundquist said:
Maybe I did something wrong. I know that I'm a 7 1/2. Was I supposed to measure the outside of the hat maybe? I measured the inside. 7 3/8 hats are always too tight on me. These aren’t. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

PS- The guys that bought the two didn't have any sizing issues. I must have goofed up somehow.

according to optimo, 23 inches if a 7 3/8 on the dot. you are supposed to measure inside the sweatband...

Rundquist

A-List Customer
bruce wayne said:
according to optimo, 23 inches if a 7 3/8 on the dot. you are supposed to measure inside the sweatband...

Thank You Mr. Wayne. I'll have to remeasure them. I know that they are standard 7 1/2's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy