Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 2 Vintage Fedoras

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I think what's confusing people is that the second hat (the Worth & Worth) has the sweatband from a Panama hat. They probably used this by mistake.

My W&W Montecristi hat has that same Jewels of Ecuador sweatband so it is something that kicks around in their shop.

Splitcoil

One of the Regulars
I know 'vintage' is in the eye of the beholder to some extent, but that Stetson looks less than 20 years old to me. Potentially much less.

SEEEeeeee!! There are even hatters here who can accommodate an 8-1/4, making YOU seem (almost) like a small size.

I have friend with a size 8 head. I gave him a gift of a size 8-1/8 from Panama Hats Direct, and when he placed it upon his dome, he almost cried, because he had never (in memory) tried on a hat that was slightly too big.

You need 15 posts before you can Private Message another member. Post a few compliments, then let the negotiations begin!!

Dnewma04

One of the Regulars
SEEEeeeee!! There are even hatters here who can accommodate an 8-1/4, making YOU seem (almost) like a small size.

I have friend with a size 8 head. I gave him a gift of a size 8-1/8 from Panama Hats Direct, and when he placed it upon his dome, he almost cried, because he had never (in memory) tried on a hat that was slightly too big.

You need 15 posts before you can Private Message another member. Post a few compliments, then let the negotiations begin!!

I see how this site is. A bunch of enablers. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner