Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS 2013 Triumph Scrambler

Damo

A-List Customer
hello everyone,

I am selling my 2013 triumph scrambler because I will be getting a different bike. I am the original owner. I'm looking for $7,500 Canadian.

Please email me at flanker02@hotmail.com if interested, have questions, would like photos etc...

Last edited:

tommyK

One Too Many
I have a 2010 Triumph Bonneville. These are great bikes that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. Perfect for around town and pretty descent on a longer trip.

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
I love my '13 Bonnie. 45-50 mpg, enough power, nimble, and my aftermarket preadators sound great without giving me a headache. I could see adding a bigger bike for long distance touring, but I don't see letting her go.

Damo

A-List Customer
@Sockeye

I got the triumph off road pipes put on and it sounds great! I also noticed that I put the wrong price.
The price is $7500 cdn.

Gav

Practically Family
I love my scrambler. Mine is a 2006 carb version. Poor thing has had a few tough winters now though.

Damo

A-List Customer
5,000 miles. I'm the original owner. Bought it in the states and brought it back to Canada. Has triumph off road pipes installed and mapped. Also have the original pipes too. Back tire is brand new. Here are some pics

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Black is my last choice in color, but for that price it could be fixed. Man, I'd love to get that...Let me see how my tax refund goes. Should be done soon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24