Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 30's Delion Long hair finish 7 1/4, 20's/30's Stetson Select Quality Homburg 7 1/4

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
I've held back on putting these two up for sale just because I really wanted to believe that I could make them fit with some padding but these two are steadfastly destined to be worn by someone who actually has a 7 1/4 head.

1930's Delion Long hair finish. $135 shipped. Amazing condition zero issues with the sweat and no mothing issues of any kind. Soft and malleable felt, hand creases with ease.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
1920's/30's Stetson Select Quality. This one was tagged 7 1/8 but was made for the U.K. market and follows their sizes unfortunately for me, so this one fits as a 7 1/4.

Has some issues but is still a great looking older Stetson. Could use a good steam clean and has one moth bite on the underside of the brim almost underneath the sweatband reed, which I included in the pictures.

$145 Shipped

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
The Delion is sold and headed to Texas. Thanks again Patrick!

I'm a go ahead and do a price drop on the Stetson Select Quality. $135 shipped to your door, I have no problem shipping internationally just contact me for additional shipping costs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner