1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

FS: 657 Cafe Racer-Black-Size 42 Long-Vintage

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Claybertrand, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Claybertrand

Claybertrand Familiar Face

Late 70s-early 80s Black Schott 657 Cafe Racer in very good condition (especially for a 39 year old jacket). Only very minimal edge wear on the front piping, the cuffs and the waistband in some places. The inner cuff liner on one sleeve has come loose a bit in a 1.5" section right at the cuff seam its largely unnoticeable (see photos). All other aspects of the jacket are in very good to great condition. No holes, tears, seam issues or damage to the leather other than the stated minimal edge wear/patina. Talon zippers all intact and functioning. Very clean liner.

This jacket seems to fit a bit larger than its stated size as it appears to be a more modern pattern perhaps. The little bit longer length on this jacket makes for a great fit if you don't like real short jackets or if you have a tall torso as I do.

Measurements are as follows (as depicted in the attached photos):

Pit to Pit: 21.5"
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.5-18.75"
    Rear Length: 27"
    Sleeve Length: 25.5"

Do not rely on stated 42L size. Please review the above measurements and see all photos for proper fit and jacket condition. More photos available upon request. Smoke Free/Pet Free/Odor Free/Footloose & Fancy Free. Please take a look at all pics. I am having to downsize my collection and am posting a handful of mostly more vintage models here in the Lounge before they hit la Bahia. Thanks for your interest.
    Asking: $195 obo Including Shipping to the Continental U.S.
    ***Please inquire about International Shipping if applicable***

Front View.JPG Rear View.JPG Spread Open Interior.JPG Front Close Up.JPG Talon and Schott Snaps Collar.JPG Pit to Pit.JPG Shoulder to Shoulder.JPG Rear Length.JPG Sleeve Length.JPG Cuffs & Cuff Liner.JPG ---

ton312 and Guppy like this.
  2. lospice1

lospice1 Familiar Face

Seems like it’s only a long body...sleeves are standard length:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

No, the sleeves on a reg in this model are 24"...The long pattern is THE pattern to have in this model CR from Schott. Very nice jacket. GLWS!

4. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Agreed. Aside of it being a really awesome looking style, this jacket looks better than most I've seen. I'm surprised it's still here at this price.

5. ksozay

ksozay Practically Family

Ton, someone once told me you never interrupt a man when he’s kicking tires, son. Especially a master.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monitor likes this.
  6. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

DF017286-9F25-4120-B5F4-350E04930E9D.gif

ksozay likes this.