Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 7 1/8 - Blue/Grey Stetson 3x Beaver Quality, Suede Finish

pnbarber

New in Town
Size 7 1/8, Dark Blue/Grey w/grey ribbon. Under indoor light, the hat has a bit of a green cast. The felt is in nice condition with no holes, stains or discoloration. The sweatband has very little wear and is reasonably soft and the stitching seems sound. There is a bit of dis-coloring along the sweatband at the back near the bow. The liner has some light stain/discoloration but overall is in very good condition.

Brim is 2 3/4', open crown is 5 3/4", no brim binding and 3/4" ribbon. All measurements are approximate.

The hat needs to be cleaned and the ribbon most likely needs replacement. The hat fits me and I'm between 7-1/8 and 7-1/4.

I'm not keeping it as the brim and crown are a bit large for my taste so I'm offering it to those that like a larger brim and crown.

Reduced
Priced at $60 + shipping.

Attachments

• Stetson Suede Finish 1.jpg
    Stetson Suede Finish 1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Stetson Suede Finish 2.jpg
    Stetson Suede Finish 2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Stetson Suede Finish 3.jpg
    Stetson Suede Finish 3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Stetson Suede Finish 5.jpg
    Stetson Suede Finish 5.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Stetson Suede Finish 6.jpg
    Stetson Suede Finish 6.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

Bob

New in Town
How much is the hat with shipping to Rhode Island? I like it, don't need it but still its great looking hat and if " the price is right" ....................................my email is bradshaw53@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy