Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero CC41 repro trousers size 30 - ginger tweed and navy corduroy

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Two pairs, only ever tried on and now offered at nearly 40% below retail (see Aero link).
Ginger Harris tweed size 30 for GBP 110.- / €141.- / $158.-
Navy corduroy size 30 for GBP 85.- / €110.- / $122.-

Shipping: €7 within Germany, €10/€19 worldwide depending on weight (€10 up to 1kg, €19 up to 2kg - for one/two pairs, respectively)

Measurements:
30" waist, 29" inseam, 40" outseam, 9.75" hem width, 1.5" cuffs.
The length is tailored for a 5'8" height with the trouser hem touching the shoe's waist. Note that the fishtail back reaches much further up, so the outseam may seem shorter than the effective length really is.

Condition:
Like new, only ever tried on. Well stored in the closet on hangers with proper felt padding. The corduroys have very minor creasing as would be expected from just trying them on.

Aero's Harris tweeds have the suspender buttons on the outside of the waistband, the corduroys have them on the inside.

See the Aero links for an accurate color rendition. My own photos are taken with flashlight and are mostly meant to show the condition.
Ginger Harris tweed:
http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=679
Navy corduroy:
http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1667

I also have the same corduroys in moss green and "straw", as Aero calls it (called mustard elsewhere). The ginger and navy should go first. Contact me if you want more than these.

Ginger Harris tweed:

l0DoIOf.jpg

CXKPIgW.jpg

WDYdy7L.jpg

SCDHoZM.jpg

iyAmoKV.jpg

iEUC6n9.jpg

3RAZmm7.jpg

OPtMgiH.jpg

Navy corduroy, c. 25oz/ 750g (estimated):

p6gCs9c.jpg

pHmVTQk.jpg

9oIcIwB.jpg

UUKSqUu.jpg

3Pdrlpw.jpg

3jFguTy.jpg

nlrq1EH.jpg

Fit pics - sorry, I don't have pics of the navy and the ginger, so these will have to do (straw and moss green corduroy). The cut is the same.

kqBPzvM.jpg

9Oy0djG.jpg

TBELLor.jpg

Last edited:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Just stumbled on this - Ken Calder of Aero wearing a pair of the ginger Harris tweed. In person the ginger is less orange and more subtle than in the photo. Again, the pics at Aero's site have the best color rendition.

ftZKJYy.jpg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Ginger Harris tweed SOLD.
All three corduroys (navy, moss, straw) still available at GBP 85.- / €110.- / $122.- each, plus shipping (see top of post #1).

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Two pairs, only ever tried on and now offered at nearly 40% below retail (see Aero link).
Ginger Harris tweed size 30 for GBP 110.- / €141.- / $158.-
Navy corduroy size 30 for GBP 85.- / €110.- / $122.-

Shipping: €7 within Germany, €10/€19 worldwide depending on weight (€10 up to 1kg, €19 up to 2kg - for one/two pairs, respectively)

Measurements:
30" waist, 29" inseam, 40" outseam, 9.75" hem width, 1.5" cuffs.
The length is tailored for a 5'8" height with the trouser hem touching the shoe's waist. Note that the fishtail back reaches much further up, so the outseam may seem shorter than the effective length really is.

Condition:
Like new, only ever tried on. Well stored in the closet on hangers with proper felt padding. The corduroys have very minor creasing as would be expected from just trying them on.

Aero's Harris tweeds have the suspender buttons on the outside of the waistband, the corduroys have them on the inside.

See the Aero links for an accurate color rendition. My own photos are taken with flashlight and are mostly meant to show the condition.
Ginger Harris tweed:
http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=679
Navy corduroy:
http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1667

I also have the same corduroys in moss green and "straw", as Aero calls it (called mustard elsewhere). The ginger and navy should go first. Contact me if you want more than these.

Ginger Harris tweed:

l0DoIOf.jpg

CXKPIgW.jpg

WDYdy7L.jpg

SCDHoZM.jpg

iyAmoKV.jpg

iEUC6n9.jpg

3RAZmm7.jpg

OPtMgiH.jpg

Navy corduroy, c. 25oz/ 750g (estimated):

p6gCs9c.jpg

pHmVTQk.jpg

9oIcIwB.jpg

UUKSqUu.jpg

3Pdrlpw.jpg

3jFguTy.jpg

nlrq1EH.jpg

Fit pics - sorry, I don't have pics of the navy and the ginger, so these will have to do (straw and moss green corduroy). The cut is the same.

kqBPzvM.jpg

9Oy0djG.jpg

TBELLor.jpg
Hi Rabbit,
Fantastic pictures of you in our trousers. Would you mind if we shared these images on our instagram page?
Denny @aeroleather

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Hi Denny, use them as you please. :)

Here's another one with the straw corduroy and the early 40s sportsjacket.

jSzgpFN.jpg

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Bump.

All three corduroys (navy, moss, straw) still available at GBP 85.- / €110.- / $122.- each, plus shipping (see top of post #1).

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thank you, Ivan.
Corduroys dropped to GBP 80.- / €99.- / $112.- each, plus shipping (see top of post #1). All three corduroys still available.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Bump. All three corduroys still available for GBP 80.- / €99.- / $112.- each, plus shipping (see top of post #1).

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
All three corduroys (moss, navy, straw) still available, dropped to $95.- each, plus shipping (see top of post #1).

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
All three corduroys (moss, navy, straw) still available, dropped to $85.- each, plus shipping (see top of post #1).

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
I'm afraid not, Patrick, unless you lose the cuffs. In that case the previous fold should be invisible because the cuffs are not really pressed.
But you should know that the cut of these trousers is actually like a slimmer early 30s cut, also sometimes found in workwear trousers of the era, with less room in the thighs than what you might expect of a CC41 label. The side view pics of the trews on the table will give you an idea.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Bump.
All three corduroys (moss, navy, straw) available at $85.- each, plus shipping (see top of post #1).

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Moss and navy corduroy dropped to $79.- each, plus shipping.
Shipping: €7 within Germany, $11/$21 worldwide depending on weight ($11 up to 1kg, $21 up to 2kg).

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Further price drop:

Moss and navy corduroy dropped to $72.- each, plus shipping.
Shipping: €7 within Germany, $11/$21 worldwide depending on weight ($11 up to 1kg, $21 up to 2kg).

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Moss and navy corduroy still available at $72.- each, plus shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner