Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Long Half Belt (LHB)

Bucket

Familiar Face
I need to clear out a couple of jackets that I do not wear. The Aero LHB that I am posting is in essentially like new condition. I purchased this jacker earlier in the year and after several attempts at wearing it in the house, it became blatantly obvious that I am allergic to the alpaca wool interior lining. I absolutely love this jacket and was hoping that if I wore it around the house in small increments, my body would eventually adapt to it, but sadly that is not so.

I typically wear a size 40 in suits and this jackets fits very nicely. I have plenty of room for thicker sweaters, or a track jacket ... I know this because I was hoping the extra layer would insulate me from contacting the wool ... haha

STYLE- Aero Long Half Belt
LEATHER- ChromExcel FQHH
COLOUR- Black
LINING- Gray Alpaca Wool
STORM CUFFS- No
SLEEVE LENGTH- 25.25 inches
BODY LENGTH- 27.25
PIT TO PIT - 22
SHOULDER 17.75
INSIDE POCKETS- Left vertical moleskin interior pocket

Asking $859, plus shipping. But will consider all offers.
IMG_7073.JPG
IMG_7074.JPG
IMG_7075.JPG

Last edited:

Bucket

Familiar Face
Just received word that the Premier Highwayman that I sold via the forum classifieds last week was received and our fellow lounger is very happy. Although I was sad to see it go, I'm happy that he will get more use out of it than I ever will.

Someone make me a reasonable offer on my Long Half-Belt and help me clear out space in my closet. I can not wear this jacket as I am allergic to the alpaca wool.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I have a LHB that was lined with alpaca. While I wasn't allergic to the alpaca, I didn't like the way it felt at all. I bought some grey wool herringbone tweed and had Shaul at US Authentic reline it for about $90. I'm pretty sure I have enough material to line another jacket and would send it to you gratis if you'd like to have your jacket relined. The LHB is a great jacket.

Pdawg

One of the Regulars
I have a LHB that was lined with alpaca. While I wasn't allergic to the alpaca, I didn't like the way it felt at all. I bought some grey wool herringbone tweed and had Shaul at US Authentic reline it for about $90. I'm pretty sure I have enough material to line another jacket and would send it to you gratis if you'd like to have your jacket relined. The LHB is a great jacket.
Is the LHB a slim style?

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
No, I think it is based on the 50's half belt which is a looser fit than the 30's half belt. I'm a 40 and wear a 38 in the LHB. Not sure what size this jacket is, but it would fit me fine. There are times when a slim fit is perfect and times when a looser jacket works better. The LHB seems to be more of a cool weather jacket, so it has a bit more room built in for sweaters, etc. The LHB is Aero's best jacket IMO.

Bucket

Familiar Face
Grayland, thank you for the offer on the replacement lining ... unfortunately, I didn't immediately see your response on my original post. As of yesterday afternoon, this jacket has been sold to a fellow lounger.
Thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21