Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero Sheene CXL Brown FQHH Size 40

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Hi Everyone,

I am parting ways with this almost new Aero Sheene. I ordered this in the fall and it is a beautiful jacket, however I purchased a Seven and Board Racer and they just fit my frame better. This is a custom Sheene with a Highwayman pocket set up and no zippers on the hand warmer pockets. It is made of FQHH in CXL brown. I have worn this about ten times and am hoping this can be somebody’s forever jacket. This has a Buchanan Hunting Modern tartan lining, brass hardware, and cotton sateen in the sleeves. Below is the spec of my order for more information. I wanted to offer it up to the Lounge before I ebay it.

Price: $850 USD to be paid via Paypal and that price includes shipping in the CONUS. I will ship worldwide and the price will adjust accordingly. My guess is it would be roughly another $50. Feel free to send me a message if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

STYLE- Sheene (Café Racer with Highwayman collar), “V” yoke with shoulder gussets (no exterior kidney panel and no interior kidney panel), Three-pocket front (left side horizontal chest pocket and two hand warmer pockets), and 1.75 inch splay at bottom of front zipper. No zippers on hand warmer pockets.

SIZE- 40 with .25 inches added to each side

LEATHER- CXL FQHH

COLOUR- Brown

ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Regular Brass Talon front zipper (Sunburst box) with regular brass Talon bell pull with horsehide toggle on chest pocket

LINING- Buchanan Hunting Modern (in-stock tartan) lightweight tartan lining with black cotton sateen in sleeves

STITCH COLOR- Olive Drab
SLEEVE LENGTH- 26.5 inches
BODY LENGTH- 26.5 inches
INSIDE POCKETS- None

Attachments

• Sheene 1.JPG
    Sheene 1.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 722
  • sheene 2.JPG
    sheene 2.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 681
  • sheene 3.JPG
    sheene 3.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 650
  • Sheene 4.JPG
    Sheene 4.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 693
  • sheene 5.JPG
    sheene 5.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 646
  • Sheene 8.JPG
    Sheene 8.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 669
  • sheene 7.JPG
    sheene 7.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 649
  • sheene 6.JPG
    sheene 6.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 652
  • sheene 9.JPG
    sheene 9.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 631
  • sheene 10.JPG
    sheene 10.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 665

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Everyone,

I am parting ways with this almost new Aero Sheene. I ordered this in the fall and it is a beautiful jacket, however I purchased a Seven and Board Racer and they just fit my frame better. This is a custom Sheene with a Highwayman pocket set up and no zippers on the hand warmer pockets. It is made of FQHH in CXL brown. I have worn this about ten times and am hoping this can be somebody’s forever jacket. This has a Buchanan Hunting Modern tartan lining, brass hardware, and cotton sateen in the sleeves. Below is the spec of my order for more information. I wanted to offer it up to the Lounge before I ebay it.

Price: $850 USD to be paid via Paypal and that price includes shipping in the CONUS. I will ship worldwide and the price will adjust accordingly. My guess is it would be roughly another $50. Feel free to send me a message if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

STYLE- Sheene (Café Racer with Highwayman collar), “V” yoke with shoulder gussets (no exterior kidney panel and no interior kidney panel), Three-pocket front (left side horizontal chest pocket and two hand warmer pockets), and 1.75 inch splay at bottom of front zipper. No zippers on hand warmer pockets.

SIZE- 40 with .25 inches added to each side

LEATHER- CXL FQHH

COLOUR- Brown

ZIPPER METAL TYPE- Regular Brass Talon front zipper (Sunburst box) with regular brass Talon bell pull with horsehide toggle on chest pocket

LINING- Buchanan Hunting Modern (in-stock tartan) lightweight tartan lining with black cotton sateen in sleeves

STITCH COLOR- Olive Drab
SLEEVE LENGTH- 26.5 inches
BODY LENGTH- 26.5 inches
INSIDE POCKETS- None
I love my brown cxl Sheene. This is an awesome jacket for someone. Great deal.
Good luck with response.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Almost identical to mine. Those zips on the hand warmers can be rough on the hands. The splay at the bottom, I did too. Nice touch. I have sateen lining through out but you only really need it down the sleeves- Nice thoughtful touches. Someone is going to be happy with this jacket.

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Thanks Everyone! This really is a nice jacket and hoping I can find a home for it on here first.

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Looks like this is 22". As soon as my phone sends the image I will post it here so you can see exactly how it was measured.

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Actually looks like it may just be under 22.5. Picture coming soon

Attachments

• sheen p2p.JPG
    sheen p2p.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 504

FlatCap99

One of the Regulars
Here you go. Gusset to Gusset is 18.5. I also saw a rub mark on the inside of the gusset when taking the picture. Not sure if it has been there the whole time, but you can see from the measurement pic, that it's not visible. It looks like normal wear to me, but not sure how it got there. I would assume if I rubbed my shoulder on something the outside would have shown a mark. Pretty minor and almost totally hidden, but thought it was worth noting. I had to use my phone for this pic, but it just looks like the normal brown that CXL wears to and not a missed patch of dye. I can bring out the better camera if needed

Attachments

• sheene shoulder.JPG
    sheene shoulder.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 523
  • sheene gusset.JPG
    sheene gusset.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 525

ksozay

One Too Many
Quick note to let folks know FC99 is a good guy and great seller. Pleasure doing business with him on a different jacket, really happy with the transaction. Buy with confidence.

ksozay

One Too Many
Was a slow month...

I'm interested. Not sure HOW much money interested but you never know. Just PM me and maybe we can figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran