Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Akubra Campdraft Deluxe 7 1/2 New In Box

Landman

One Too Many
For sale is a brand new Akubra Campdraft Deluxe in size 60 (7 1/2). This is the deluxe model Campdraft made with Heritage Grade Felt and a little nicer leather sweatband than the standard Campdraft. It is Silverbelly in color which is the only color the deluxe model comes in. I bought the hat new from HatsDirect and had it shipped to me in Texas. It is a beautiful hat but unfortunately it is too big for me. I normally wear a 7 3/8 Long Oval so usually a regular 7 1/2 fits me well. However, this hat seems to be slightly larger than a normal US size 7 1/2. It will come Open Crown just like I received it with the box and all the normal documentation that comes with these hats. I am asking $180.00 and that would include standard ground shipping to anywhere in the USA. That price would save you about $30.00 and a few days on the shipping time from Australia. When I ordered this hat it took exactly 10 days to receive it from Australia. Thanks for looking.

Akubra_Campdraft_60_108a.jpg

Akubra_Campdraft_60_104a.jpg

Akubra_Campdraft_60_106a.jpg

Akubra_Campdraft_60_105a.jpg

Akubra_Campdraft_60_109a.jpg

Akubra_Campdraft_60_110a.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay