Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Apparel Annex CHP / Bates Highwayman II / Beck-Arnley Cafe / Walter Dyer Scooter Jackets

Last edited:

dannyk

One Too Many
As you know these are all way too large for me but I still like looking at whats up for sale. And just wanted to say that tan Apparel Annex is surprisingly nice. Not usually a fan of side laces nor a generic tan color, but this one works. GLWS

Man where were you yesterday with that Bates!?!? Argh man I totally would've bought this and saved a hundred bucks!!! Somebody better grab that and quick. Absolute steal.

Man where were you yesterday with that Bates!?!? Argh man I totally would've bought this and saved a hundred bucks!!! Somebody better grab that and quick. Absolute steal.

This is my closest fitting jacket, especially now that I am back to doing push-ups, pull-ups etc. while on a run. Not sure it would have worked for you. Probably closer to 22 than 22.5. I now prefer 23 to 24. Though of the four jackets, this is the one I would be totally OK keeping. I just dig it. But I have the Bates Highwayman I to hold me over.

This is my closest fitting jacket, especially now that I am back to doing push-ups, pull-ups etc. while on a run. Not sure it would have worked for you. Probably closer to 22 than 22.5. I now prefer 23 to 24. Though of the four jackets, this is the one I would be totally OK keeping. I just dig it. But I have the Bates Highwayman I to hold me over.
Yeah I'm worried the Bates I ordered will be too small. The #'s were odd tho. 20" shoulder but 22" chest. Doesn't add up. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
The Beck sold but the Bates, Apparel Annex and Walter Dyer are available.

Open to offers. Tks.

Bates, WD and Beck all sold.

Now c’mon gents, I am practically gifting the Annex.

Edit:: Annex sold. Now one of you more burly gents make an offer on the Langlitz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21