Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS As new Eastman Leather B3

Tefouane

A-List Customer
One member here was interested about this one. Ask me again and again to accept PayPal. I have found a solution to accept PayPal and no news from him. If you can't buy a jacket please don't make proposal and stop disturbing sellers...

Price drop to 625 euros including ww shipping. Payment by paypal family and friends...

nkang

One of the Regulars
I'm actually watching The War Lover right now and, man, had this B3 been a 42 regular I might have just put the trigger on it! Good luck with the sale! The person who takes it will be a lucky guy!

Mustangmike

New in Town
Just noticed the sizing chart on Eastman jackets and they claim that they can make an extra long, but that adds 1.5" to the length of the jacket. They also claim a standard 42 is 25" length, so a stock extra long from Eastman would be 26.5", no? This sounds like it's an extra EXTRA long. Would that look authentic since it's meant to be a shorter jacket?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21