Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Barbour 75th Anniversary Distressed International jacket - size 38 (tagged 36)

3onaMatch

One of the Regulars
For sale: A brand new Barbour International Jacket- 75th Anniversary Edition. Color is waxed olive with a spectacular aged finish. Very rare item. Only 75 were produced for each country’s market around the world. Very cool design. Has four pockets on front, and two in the lower back.

I purchased this item new from the J. Crew store on 5th Avenue in New York City. It is now sold out! After five months of owning it, I have still never worn it; I guess it’s just not my style. I still have all the Barbour tags and paperwork that came with it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Because of this, I have upload stock pictures of the jacket. If you want to see photos of the actual jacket, I will gladly provide them, though honestly it’s going to look the exact same.

Here’s the description provided by J.Crew:
“Rugged enough for the British Army and cool enough for Steve McQueen, the International was first designed back in 1936 and has been worn by serious motorcyclists and easy riders ever since. Now, in celebration of its 75th anniversary, the original is back, faithfully replicated in the authentic A7 block with the original coloring and 8-ounce Sylkoil waxed cotton, designed to protect against foul weather and high winds no matter what your speed. True-to-tradition details include an authentically distressed finish, aged snaps, a Union Jack-team embroidered badge and an enamel pin, as well as a full Ancient Tartan lining for a warm and easy fit. Available in extremely limited numbers—and you'll only find it here at J.Crew. Standing collar with buckle closure. Snap closure. Removable self belt. Front and back patch pockets. Adjustable snaps at cuffs. A Collector's Item. Made in England. Spot clean.”

A note on sizing: These jackets run large. I listed it as a size 38 in the title for practical purposes, but the marked size is actually 36. I’m a 38 short in a suit jacket and this fits dead-on. If you want the traditional fit, slightly blousy, then you need to be a size 38 chest. If you want a more modern trimmer fit, you want to be a size 40 chest. Measurements available upon request.

Cost about $850 new. Price is for you $650 plus shipping. Will ship CONUS and overseas.

Really an awesome collectible jacket here. Hit me up with any questions.

--Damien

barbour-75th-distressed-jacket-11.jpg

barbour-75th-distressed-jacket-3.jpg

barbour-75th-distressed-jacket-1.jpg

barbour-75th-distressed-jacket-2.jpg

img58096944.jpg

img58096942.jpg

img58096943.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members