Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Bill Kelso Goatskin G-1 Size 48 (fits like 46)

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sold

Full album of photos here

This is a beautiful G-1 made by Bill Kelso. The leather is goatskin and it ages beautifully. If you look closely at the photos you'll see some wear in a few parts that show how the color changes with use.

I bought this from a fellow lounger a couple years ago. It's a great jacket but the sleeves are a touch long and I have another G-1 from Lost Worlds now that I like the fit on better. I've worn it maybe 20-30 times. There is no damage to it that I can see outside of some very light normal wear from the light use it has received.

Talon zipper.

The size on this is tagged as a 48 but it fits closer to a size 46 IMO. I wear a size 46 sports coat and I can zip this jacket up but it is a snug fit (the snugness is mainly in the gut area).

Measurements:
Look at full album of photos linked above to see how measurements were taken.

Pit to pit: 48"
Back from bottom of collar to bottom of knits: 27.5"
Sleeves from top of shoulder to bottom of knits: ~27"

Price: $400 shipped to the USA. For shipping to other countries let me know where and I'll let you know the shipping cost. I do give a discount if you pay by Paypal friends and family. I ship next business day after payment received.

DcN1yoih.jpg
CPDdc9Qh.jpg
chmbZ9jh.jpg
MLavMPch.jpg
s3dHtp1h.jpg
2kwmBPYh.jpg
pRaovALh.jpg
YAUUCnyh.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members