Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Biltmore Rosellini, Sudan-brown, 7-5/8

slc

Familiar Face
Available on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170889181599?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I’m offering for sale or auction a Biltmore Rosellini in Sudan color, size 7-5/8. I would describe the sudan color as somewhere between drab olive green and brown. The felt color looks different in different light. The outdoor picture of the hat captured the color of the felt in sunlight. The first indoor picture captured the color of the felt in indoor light. The other pictures don’t have the right color, but I included them so you could see the imprints on the sweatband.

I bought this at Meyer the Hatter when I visited New Orleans about a year ago. I have only worn it once and it is as good as the day I bought it. I have since bought some custom-made hats that I wear all the time so I almost never wear my store-bought hats. It is time for this fine hat to move on to a new home.

A brand new hat like this would cost $195, and I’m offering it to you for CHEAP. Auction starts at $50, or buy-it-now for $65.

Specs:
Size = 7-5/8
Crown height = 4-5/8” as creased
Hat band = Matching brown ribbon, 1-3/8” grosgrain, with bow and feathers
Brim = 2-1/2”, stitched around the edge
Sweatband is brown leather, gold embossed logo.
Liner is copper-gold satin with clear plastic protecting the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart