Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Branded Garments NYPD Police Jacket, sz. 42 - BNWT

I’m on the fence right this moment with a branded CHP on the bay. They seem like REALLY nice jackets. Underrated (for now).

I’m on the fence right this moment with a branded CHP on the bay. They seem like REALLY nice jackets. Underrated (for now).

Where? So I can snag it! Lol.

Go for it. Given some of the stellar jackets you have moved on, I don’t see you keeping it for long. But certainly they are serious jackets. Maybe this will be the one— more workmanlike than others. Well made and meant to be used in real-world situations, not just ordering a Tito’s and Tonic at E11even. Though I dig that too.

ksozay

One Too Many
Where? So I can snag it! Lol.

Go for it. Given some of the stellar jackets you have moved on, I don’t see you keeping it for long. But certainly they are serious jackets. Maybe this will be the one— more workmanlike than others. Well made and meant to be used in real-world situations, not just ordering a Tito’s and Tonic at E11even. Though I dig that too.

JMax gets it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bennarion

One Too Many
Received jacket today. Extremely well-packed- a Faberge Egg would have made the cross-Atlantic trip just fine. Great jacket and heavier at 7.33 lbs. Very happy with it...thanks Monitor.
View attachment 161144
It looks as if the jacket was sewn for you on an individual order. Monitor well done.
1ioO.gif

To continue my purge, this awesome jacket is up for sale. Monitor does a stellar job of describing it.

$350 shipped CONUS. PM if outside US.

Thanks for looking.

Jacket measurements I came up with:

• Chest: 23.5”

• Shoulders: 19”

• Sleeves: 26” straight

• Back: 28"

Monitor and I are pretty darn close.

I stand by every word I said in the OP even more firmly now because having actually acquired a LW and some other top shelf jackets in the mean time, I in all honesty don't have a clue what the $1000+ goes for. This thing here, it outclasses anything in every possible way.

Also, I actually believe the leather on this cop coat is better than on my LW. Not too coated and plasticy, has a much more natural feel to it and because of the red/brown core, it'll even age better.

I kinda wish I didn't sell it but it was too big... And I like motorcycle jackets. But if I found a Branded cross zip in the same leather setup, LW'd get the boot.

I stand by every word I said in the OP even more firmly now because having actually acquired a LW and some other top shelf jackets in the mean time, I in all honesty don't have a clue what the $1000+ goes for. This thing here, it outclasses anything in every possible way.

Also, I actually believe the leather on this cop coat is better than on my LW. Not too coated and plasticy, has a much more natural feel to it and because of the red/brown core, it'll even age better.

I kinda wish I didn't sell it but it was too big... And I like motorcycle jackets. But if I found a Branded cross zip in the same leather setup, LW'd get the boot.

I agree, awesome jacket. Just a bit too long for my personal taste.

so...as I read your post I understand that if I find you a stellar Branded cross zip the LW is mine?!? Don’t tase me bro, I have a weak heart!

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’ve never seen an NYPD officer wearing this, probably because it’s too stiff & heavy LOL

I’ve never seen an NYPD officer wearing this, probably because it’s too stiff & heavy LOL

This one is heavy but not stiff. I wish officers still wore leather jackets on the job. If anything, it would initiate interesting conversations. I’ve had two MC cops stop and ask about my jackets. Most of the ones that ride, appreciate what we all here love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21