Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS buzz ricksons superior togs b-10 size 40

dinomartino1

A-List Customer
Buzz ricksons BR1334 superior togs b-10 size 40 for sale.
Rust knits with tan collar.
I bought this jacket new and it has honestly only been worn a handful of times, the weather here in Australia is just too hot, it is in as new condition.

HPA are selling this for $520 plus $36 shipping a total of $556.
I am am asking US$426 plus I will pay the postage cost with tracking to the USA.
You will for save $130.
I will do the same deal for anyone in another country but I will only pay US$36 towards mailing, if it is more you pay the difference.

I also have two new Bronson denim a-3 caps for $20 each
  • Size: 7 1/2 Corresponds To Head Circumference 57~59cm,
  • There Will Be 1-1.5cm Shrinkage After Washing
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bro...lgo_pvid=9daa8a61-947e-4f64-8dd1-02bf5e38012d

My camera is on charge I will post pics as soon as I can.
And to let everybody know I am what's known here as a fly in fly out mine worker, that means every second week I fly to the mine site for eight days work followed by six days R&R back home, I can respond to emails but if someone wants the jacket and I am at work I cannot mail it until I get back home.
I am due to fly out again next wed. and will be back on Wed night the following week and so on every wed.

P1010688 7.00.24 pm.jpg

The two dots on the collar points are the camera not the jacket

P1010693 7.00.24 pm.jpg

P1010700.JPG
P1010688.JPG

When taking the photo I noticed two small marks in the circled area.

Last edited:

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
You may wanna eddit this one, you advertise the chinos but post pictures of the jacket?
New buzz rickson original spec chinos beige.
32 waist 34 Leg

https://www.historypreservation.com...-ricksons-original-spec-khaki-chino-trousers/

HPA charge $135 plus 26.50 p0stage = $141.50

I am asking US$121 which includes postage with tracking to the US.
Same applies to anywhere else though I will only pay up to $26.50 any extra at your cost
And to let everybody know I am what's known here as a fly in fly out mine worker, that means every second week I fly to the mine site for eight days work followed by six days R&R back home, I can respond to emails but if someone wants the pants and I am at work I cannot mail them until I get back home.
I am due to fly out again next wed. and will be back on Wed night the following week and so on every wed.

View attachment 159599
The two dots on the collar points are the camera not the jacket

View attachment 159600 View attachment 159601 View attachment 159602

When taking the photo I noticed two small marks in the circled area.
ou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner