Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: CAL Leathers CHP Horsehide Leather Jacket, sz. 44-46-48 or XL

Was hoping to own a Cal again. Didn't work out due to seller failing at using complex instruments such as a measuring tape.

To keep this short, check out all the info & pics you may need here...

https://www.grailed.com/listings/32216267-cal-leather-x-police-cal-leather-jacket-police-chp

First things first, I got this jacket dirt cheap. Still had to pay $60+ for the shipping & $40 extra on the taxes and all that junk but it didn't cost me much so I'm making money on it, plain and simple. Tellin' you this right away so yeah...

But! Listen, PM me the price this jacket's worth to you, something you're comfortable with paying and if it works for both of us, I'll happily send it your way.

Prime example of CAL in any case. Mega-heavy. I keep forgetting this but honestly, no other jacket can touch the quality of these & how tough they are. Legit no comparison.

Size is 46-ish, maybe 48; Not 100% sure on this as it's a forgiving pattern so mind the numbers.

Shipping to US will cost you a lot. This jacket is heavy!

That's that. Thanks.

20220713-102434.jpg

20220713-102513.jpg

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Very nice Cal style jacket. Not Al's leather of Ventura. There was a builder who used to sell in Melrose flea market in the 80s who used to have a nice shack full of quality jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko