Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Chevignon leather vest, sz. M (40-ish)

Listing this here 'cause coupla members said it's really cool when I first posted it so maybe there'll be some interest.

TFL price is $50 + shipping.

Chevignon leather gear is high qual and this vest stands as a prime testament to this fact. Styled as a cafe racer, this vest has some seriously elaborate true racer details all over!

Thick, heavy-ish high grade leather. Perfectly made! Just zoom in on the pics. Chain pulls on chest zips. Piping around main zipper.
Only downfall is that dorky embroidery but I personally don't mind. Add your MC club patch over it & done deal.

Old-ish piece that's in 8.5/10 condition. Zero issues. All good all around. Clean.

Tagged Medium, runs larger which is why I'm listing it. Measures...
  • Chest width (P2P): 53 cm
  • Waist width: 51 cm
  • Back length: 57 cm
This is a really great item. If you like the way it looks, rest assured that quality-wise, this vest cannot be outmatched.

Any questions, PM me. Thanks for looking!

20210511-095030.jpg

20210511-095058.jpg

20210511-095124.jpg

20210511-095128.jpg

20210511-095039.jpg

20210511-095044.jpg

20210511-095050.jpg

Reactions: Riu

Riu

Practically Family
That's a beautiful vest! Sadly I don't wear vests, otherwise, I would have told you to ship it over as measurements are spot on. Good luck with the sale!

That's a beautiful vest! Sadly I don't wear vests, otherwise, I would have told you to ship it over as measurements are spot on. Good luck with the sale!

That can be easily fixed! :D But thanks. Leather vests are surprisingly fun to wear. Good few people on TFL who swore they can't wear vests are now regularly wearing one.

Reactions: Riu

Riu

Practically Family
That can be easily fixed! :D But thanks. Leather vests are surprisingly fun to wear. Good few people on TFL who swore they can't wear vests are now regularly wearing one.

The last time I wore a vest was in college when I was wearing cowboy boots and living a crazy life as an artist. Nowadays the only time I wear a vest if it's part of a 3 piece suit. Maybe one day I'll start wearing them again, who knows :)

Adence

Familiar Face
Monitor, this looks like a fun item!

I have to check p2p on my other vests, is there a rule when compared to jacket p2p, like -2 inches or the like?

Monitor, this looks like a fun item!

I have to check p2p on my other vests, is there a rule when compared to jacket p2p, like -2 inches or the like?

It is fun & really only shines on a person. Surprisingly cool looking when worn. :D

Leather vests IMO look best when worn snug but this one fits closer to how a leather jacket of the same body dimensions would. It basically is a cafe racer without sleeves. Which is why it's kind of bulky on me, since it's too large. Same way a leather jacket in this size would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB