Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Clinch Engineers Black OD CN-soft US11

gily

A-List Customer
Looking to trade my Clinch Engineers Black OD CN-soft US11, they are snug for me, would like to trade for a size 11.5US or probably a CN-wide US11, I personally love the CN-soft so I will prefer to trade for CN-soft 11.5 or 12 US, boots are in super good condition. I will consider role club, I will consider selling them so if you are interested let me know I can send you pictures. Thanks

clinch.jpg

Last edited:

gily

A-List Customer
I will consider selling them, send me a DM if interested and I can provide pictures. $1,700 shipped

gily

A-List Customer
I will let them go for $1,600 boots are in excellent condition, I can send more pictures if needed, include original box they are just small for me.

gily

A-List Customer
Can you tell me your brannock measurement or examples of sizes that fit in other makers?
Yes, I use 11US clinch CN-wide last, 11.5 red wing moc toe & iron ranger, 12 alden barrie & trubalance last, 11.5 John Lofgren engineers & donkey punchers, 11.5 attractions engineers

Gav

Practically Family
Lovely boots. Too big for me, but what are the trousers in the second post?

gily

A-List Customer
Lovely boots. Too big for me, but what are the trousers in the second post?
Thank you, the trousers are the double pleated chino trousers from bronson mfg, the ones in the first picture are the RMC blue seal chinos

Reactions: Gav

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko