Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Custom Vanson Model E - X150 - Size 42

b1lf

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is my custom Vanson Model E, in size 42. It has black cotton poly rayon lining (not quilted), all brass hardware including 2-way front zipper, no epaulets, and the X-150 leather. It was made in July of 2019.

I’m more of a single rider guy, and proudly own a Vanson Model B, so this has been in my closet essentially unworn. It is definitely not close to being broken in yet - in any area - perhaps worn 5 times in Southern California… never seen rain or snow (not that this tank couldn’t handle the elements).

The special order X-150 leather on this jacket is absolutely amazing.

I can provide additional measurements upon request but reference the Model E size chart.

Chest: ~22”
Back length (from top of collar to bottom): 26-1/2”

Comes with belt (new) not pictured.

$850 PayPal F&F; buyer pays actual cost of shipping from Los Angeles, CA. No trades.

IMG_1012.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg IMG_1014.jpeg IMG_1015.jpeg IMG_1016.jpeg IMG_1017.jpeg IMG_1018.jpeg IMG_1019.jpeg IMG_1020.jpeg

b1lf

One of the Regulars
For the custom measurements what were your waist and bicept measurements.

For the jacket? The “custom” part of the jacket was the leather type, deletion of epaulets, added 2 way brass zipper. The measurements of the jacket were unmodified to a normal size 42 Vanson.

Let me know if you’d like anything on the jacket measured or if you were looking for my body measurements?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk