Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Eastman A1 size 42L

xmr

One of the Regulars
***************FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE******************

Up for sale is my size 42L Eastman A1 made from ELC's aniline dye capeskin. This leather is extremely soft and nice and light, it drapes wonderfully. It is a 42 long, which means 1" was added to the body and sleeves. It is in immaculate condition, the knits have no holes and are still very elastic. No button is missing or loose, it's as good as new imho. I'm just selling because my wife says my A2 suits me better and I have enough jackets...

Measurements (approx): pit to pit: 23", shoulders: 18,5", sleeve, including knit: 26", down the back from base of collar:26". They cost cost £649.99 new and I'm asking £350. If you are interested please pm me.

The pics taken indoors with flash, making the jacket appear more shiny than it actually is. Because of the flash, some areas appear darker - there are mo stains or worn parts. If you need more/specific pictures just ask!

It is completely odorless and comes from a smoke and pet free home

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda