Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: EASTMAN LEATHER CLOTHING ROADSTAR JACKET - BLACK HORSEHIDE

Melquíades

New in Town
Hey Everyone!

Before I get on to the listing, I just want to say that this is indeed my first post here. I've lurked (without an account) for a few years now and I'm happy to join the community. That said, I hope it is OK that I'm posting classifieds so early. If not, I'll happily remove the post until I have more post history. Moving on...

I'm selling my Roadstar in size 42. It is a killer jacket, I've just decided that I'm Buco J-24 or bust. I'd estimate a total of about 2 weeks of wear on it. The main zipper (a Talon zipper that Eastman uses) failed really quickly, and the kind folks at Raggedy Threads installed a better zipper. Unfortunately it is not a perfect match, and my price should reflect that. The pictures will show the zipper, as well as the quality of the leather.

Asking $800 + shipping Paypal Goods and Services
Available to meet in person as well in NYC!

For more info, the write-up from Standard and Strange has everything you need. The measurements they posted reflect the size of this 42.

Thanks everyone!!
2022.03.08.1858.jpg
2022.03.08.1860.jpg
2022.03.08.1861.jpg
2022.03.08.1864-2.jpg
2022.03.08.1864.jpg
2022.03.08.1866.jpg
2022.03.08.1867.jpg
2022.03.08.1869.jpg
2022.03.08.1871.jpg

Melquíades

New in Town
I still think that looks perfect on you Marc.

Sorry to high jack the thread OP … again GLWS!
I’ll take the free bumps haha. Thanks! Also, if anyone has a moment, could someone in the know pm me on the etiquette here regarding sales? When I can bump, etc?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Super nice. Ain't going to lie, been going back and forth between this and the other ELMC, a Californian. If either were in brown, I think at least one of them would be coming my way. This one reminds a lot of my Ridley. I need this or another black jacket like a hole in the head. But it's super tempting.

gmcd

One of the Regulars
This is a great jacket and a good deal. My Roadstar zipper also failed after a few weeks (on a cold day ride a couple hours from home...ugh) so IMO the replaced zipper is an upgrade. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner