Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Eastman Leather Motorcycle Club (ELMC) Californian Horsehide 40L

revkev

One of the Regulars
SOLD

Hi There,

Love this jacket but I have gotten bigger and bulkier. Would love to trade someone for a 42. However I will also place this for sale too.

Excellent condition. Just broken in. Still has a bit of the tanning scent. Very thick with a very silky feeling lining that is a proprietary material to Eastman.

Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned, aniline Horsehide
Lining - EndZone twill - a custom-made very high quality fabric exclusive to ELMC
Corozo cats-eye buttons
Dull-nickel vintage metal zips
Bi-swing back
100% cotton-drill pocket linings
Shuttle-loom woven labels

Measures (-+ .10"):
Pit-to-Pit: 21.5"
Shoulder-t-Shoulder: 18"
Top of collar to back hem: 25.5"
Shoulder to cuff: 24.5"

See pics below for how I measured. 1st pic is a stock photo.

Asking $750 PPFF/Venmo. Priority Shipping on me. If you are local to the Bay Area you are welcome to try it on. Thank you

Last edited:

DavidT

New in Town
Hi RevKev,

Your measurements look good —- should be a good fit.

I would like to purchase this from you. Please contact me on this site. Thank You. David

DavidT

New in Town
Received the Eastman Californian yesterday afternoon. As promised,it was a quick 2-day shipment!

Communication from John (RevKev) was perfect (clear, concise, friendly). The jacket fits well, was accurately described and is in excellent condition. It is what I was looking for — it’s a keeper.

I highly recommend working with and purchasing from John (RevKev) if you get a chance. It was a great experience for me. Thank you.

revkev

One of the Regulars
David is a much welcomed new edition to TFL. I initially agreed to to sell him the jacket while on my mobile. I realized later when I got home that he was just barely a week old on this site. I belong to several other forums and usually when someone has a new account and offers to buy, they are ready to ScAm (not always but I've gotten a few scam attempts from new accounts on a watch forum). I expressed my concern with David and asked him to pay me via Zelle, and he did without any push back. Plus, paying via Zelle puts him in the position to get scammed. Deal in confidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB