Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fs: Eastman Ostmann/Luffwaffe

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
No worries. No one is going to hurt my feelings with a lowball offer on this one. I've got the price on the high end for a used jacket in case there was a motivated buyer out there, but am definitely willing to consider less. Please, anyone who's interested, shoot me any serious offers you have. Low's not a problem, as long as it's serious :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, this is a really close one for me. Just so close on the fit. Really would rather wait & order a 44L direct - but funds presently are not in line for that action.

ES335

One of the Regulars
Yeah, this is a really close one for me. Just so close on the fit. Really would rather wait & order a 44L direct - but funds presently are not in line for that action.
You may want to chat w/ Charles about any sizing concerns, he's patient and put up with all my newb/dumb questions about sizing. Beg, borrow, or rob a 7-11. You'll love this jacket, it's just a little warm for year-round use IMO. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm