Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman "Slender" A-2 42

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
I hate to part ways with this beaut of a jacket but it is just too short for me. I have had it for only a month and I bought it from a guy that has taken excellent care of it, to say the least. The Eastman horsehide leather look and feel is incredible, and the slenderness really makes for a great modernized and streamlined fit. It is not super slim like a motorcycle jacket but is less baggy than the standard A-2. It has hardly any wear on the leather and the cuffs and liner are in very good condition. I'd say this jacket is very good for fall and spring as it is on the lighter side.
Eastman 3.jpg
Eastman 4.jpg
Eastman 5.jpg
Eastman 6.jpg
Eastman 1.jpg
Eastman 7.jpg
Eastman 8.jpg
Eastman 2.jpg
Eastman 9.jpg

P2P: 21.9"
Sleeve.: 26" (incl. knits)
Shoulder: 18.9"
Back: 25.2" (incl. knits)

I am asking $950 (including shipping in USA).

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
Hey guys thank you for your inquiries. Sorry for the late response but I decided to hang on to this one for now and try to make it work, but I will definitely update again if I decide to sell it

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
Update: After trying to wear it some more I have officially decided to sell it for a better fit for me. With that said it had slight wear on the seams from light wear but is still in amazing condition. It will go to a new home for $700 shipping included in the US

Stone Lamar

Familiar Face
East1.jpg

Me being 6'1 175lbs with long arms, the sleeves are just barely too short to allow a good range of motion for me. I would say this would be a great fit for someone with a lean physique from around 5'9 to 6'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR