Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman Type B-15 Jacket Size 42

nkang

One of the Regulars
Re-listing my Eastman B-15 Jacket size 42 that is in like new condition as now I returned home from a season in UK.

The jacket is barely 2 months old. I have worn it out only 3 times so it is literally in like new condition. No stain, tear, or any flaws. Selling only because the jacket is a bit tight on me, especially my armpits.

Measurements:
Pit to pit: 23''
Shoulder to cuff: 24.5''
Back length (from tip of collar): 27''
Note that the jacket is thick so the outer measurement is larger. The jacket is perfect for someone with a chest 42'' or smaller.

Originally purchased for £499. Selling at £409 plus shipping but you're welcome to PM me for a deal.

Ebay post: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253520942234

nkang

One of the Regulars
Some photos:
QiLLb5i.jpg

Sye9MZw.jpg

Oktz8e4.jpg

IY7jlyP.jpg

uoa9Bzk.jpg

nkang

One of the Regulars
Bump. Pm me and grab a nice B-15 ;) it's a warm jacket for the remainder of the cold early spring!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

nkang

One of the Regulars
Bump. On ebay but you can get a better deal here!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

nkang

One of the Regulars
This beauty has been inquired about a few times now and is still available! Get a deal before it's gone!

nkang

One of the Regulars
Decided that I'll only keep the jacket posted for sale for max. another 2 weeks. Price dropped to £369 + shipping. This is a rare deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner