Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Filson Style 175 Whipcord Jacket Size 46

TSW

Familiar Face
FS: Filson Whipcord Cruiser Jacket (Style 175) Forest Green size 46. (no evidence of wear, stains, tears, piling or smells) Measurements are: pit-to-pit = 25", Shoulder edge to sleeve end = 25", base of collar to jacket bottom = 29.5". Please see pictures for more detailed information. I am looking to sell this jacket for $235 shipped CONUS Paypal F&F.

PC160104.JPG
PC160107.JPG

PA120055.JPG
PA120067.JPG
PA120068.JPG
PA120076.JPG

PA120070.JPG

Cornelius

Practically Family
I have a couple versions of this same jacket in a size 40. The sleeves were initially a bit baggy for my taste but were improved with basic tailoring. Pocket layout is incredibly useful for work & travel.

The important thing is, this Filson whipcord is the most versatile & durable wool textile I've ever encountered. Incredible temperature range; no wonder US Park Rangers used it. A shame the fabric is no longer woven. It's like wool denim. A fabric which would make an ideal leather jacket liner for the north of N.America and northern Europe, imho.

Cornelius

Practically Family
I have a couple versions of this same jacket in a size 40. The sleeves were initially a bit baggy for my taste but were improved with basic tailoring. Pocket layout is incredibly useful for work & travel.

The important thing is, this Filson whipcord is the most versatile & durable wool textile I've ever encountered. Incredible temperature range; no wonder US Park Rangers used it. A shame the fabric is no longer woven. It's like wool denim. A fabric which would make an ideal leather jacket liner for the north of N.America and northern Europe, imho.

All that is to say, GLWS!

(And if this is your size, you should buy it!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo