Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: FiveStar 55J14 with some customizations, ideally for 46 in. chest.

f2002q

One of the Regulars
I'm selling my first attempt at a FiveStar G-1 jacket. The leather is goatskin in Seal Brown. Knittings are also Seal Brown. This is the 55J14 model that I've had made with some modifications. Unfortunately the sizing came out all wrong, but that's a story for another post. This jacket is new, never worn outside, only for try-on purposes. I will come with the FiveStar bag, even the FiveStar box!!

Price: $210.00 pp/ff + Shipping, probably 20 bucks. CONUS only. Final sale, so check measurements carefully.

Some of the upgrades: I had FiveStar build it with a Conmar #10 zipper with the paper clip puller. That alone is 65 bucks from MASH Japan. I had the collar's width be 9 cm, so it's not as anemic. It also has horn buttons everywhere, and 100% wool rib-rack knittings from FiveStar. The other major upgrade is that the inner pocket is made with goatskin lining, so it will never tear up. The pocket with the pencil slot, I left out the pen stitching. The collar tab is also slightly different.

Sizing: it is labeled a 52, but in reality this will fit somebody with a 46 inch chest comfortably. I have a 48 inch chest and it fits me snug.

Pit to Pit: 25 inch
Waist: 23 inch
Shoulder: 21 inch
Collar Opening: 19 inch
Sleeve Length: 27 1/2 inch
Back Length: 27 inch

If interested drop me a DM.

Front 01.jpeg Chest.jpeg Shoulder.jpeg Back Length.jpeg Waist.jpeg Sleeve.jpeg
Neck Opening.jpeg Zipper Detail.jpeg Inner pocket lining.jpg Colllar Tab.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads