Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Goodwear Leather G1 Navy Star Contract, size 44 Goat

RMF308

One of the Regulars
**Sold**GoodWear Leather G1 Navy, Star Contract. Size 44, dark brown goat.

I have a minty G1 that I purchased new directly from John and Vickie in the GW work shop here in Seattle. I have only worn this one a few hours over the past two years; only signs of wear are slight piling on the inside cuffs, and usual bend marks on the sleeves. Lining and mouton is perfect. Cool USN stencil on collar. This is an exceptional Goodwear Navy; these Navy jackets takes John mutiple days to sew because of their complexity. Only selling this one as its a little large for me and I need to clear out some space for a couple new jackets that I bought over the holidays.

Sizing in inches:
23.5 front zipper
24.5 front armpit to armpit
27 outside sleeve length to bottom of cuff (24.5 outside sleeve length to end of leather)
21.5 waist front width
20.25 Back Shoulder seam to shoulder seam back
25.25 Back, collar seam to to end of wool waistband

SOLD +shipping ($20 48/states, International OK if cover all shipping costs). PP gift or +3%, or USPS MO.

Last edited:

RMF308

One of the Regulars
This Goodwear Leather G1 is back up for sale. One of John Chapman's masterpieces.
$600 +shipping. PP +3% or PP Gift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner