1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

FS: GRAIL Lost Worlds LEATHERTOGS Motorcycle Jacket

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Pboggia, Dec 6, 2018 at 3:28 PM.

1. Pboggia

Pboggia New in Town

FS: GRAIL Lost Worlds LEATHERTOGS Motorcycle Jacket, This is it the jacket of all jackets. I waited for this jacket for 8 months and it is nothing short of a work of art. I am making myself sell what I don't use, I have another Lost Worlds jacket that I have had for 9 years and it took me about 2 to break it in, they are the best in my opinion. I added all the bells and whistles, NOS Crown locking main Zipper and all other zippers are Crown as well. Tag says 42, but will fit a 40 or a 38, its a shortcut jacket like Buco J23, so it sits just at the waist if not slightly above depending on your build. I rode with it a few times, it needs 2 years steady use to break in, and I always just grab my Easy Rider instead. -- look at the pics, its perfect and the Leather is the best of the best... retail is 1650 before the zippers (+250) -- I will take 1500+ shipping and I think that's fair as I would say its 98% new.

From Lost Worlds site"To reproduce this one-of-a-kind American classic we use, of course, our magnificent 4.0 oz. Russet Horsehide. The Lining --"Time Machine" NOS heavyweight pure Rayon Satin per the original, dating from the 1940s. Nickel NOS Talon Zippers and genuine US-made Nickel over Brass Sam Browne Buckle. Riveted Belt Loops. US Nickel Scovill Snaps. Die-Cast Nickel Bars made for us in the UK accent the horizontal pocket edges. "

Attached Files:

Kuro, Logician, steve u and 8 others like this.
  2. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Literally doesn't get any better than this.

Guppy, dannyk and AbbaDatDeHat like this.
  3. lospice1

lospice1 Familiar Face

Measurements would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  4. tweedydon

tweedydon Call Me a Cab

WOW.

And when you consider the decades of use you'll get from this a jacket of this quality works out cheaper than a mall jacket!

5. Hh121

Hh121 Practically Family

And weight of the jacket, thank you

6. Pboggia

Pboggia New in Town

Weight? HEAVY !! it's the 4oz ++ Horsehide. -- If you really want me to weigh it I will, no scale at home so I have to bring to my shop.
    the lining feels like silk when you put it on.
    Dimensions are :
    Arm length from seam to arm- 23.5
    Armpit seam to seam - 21
    Backside top of collar to bottom - 24.5
    Frontside zipped - top-bottom - 19
    Shoulder to shoulder - 19in

Attached Files:

7. sweetfights

sweetfights One Too Many

Lost World Togs. Top shelf quality. Would last the lifetime of two men consecutively who were continually kicking ass and wearing that jacket every day along the way.

Crown zips! And notice the armpit? That little detail makes a very big difference.

Congratulations.

Logician, Monitor and ton312 like this.
  8. Hh121

Hh121 Practically Family

Thanks God it's too small!

Logician and JMax like this.
  9. Logician

Logician Familiar Face

IncredibleShrinkingMan-poster.jpg

saculer likes this.