Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS in EU: *NEW* Double Helix Deviant Horsehide

blobsterroll

One of the Regulars
Double Helix Deviant Horsehide.

Chest
21.25 in
54 cm

Length
25.2 in
64 cm

Shoulders
17.7 in
45 cm

Designer: Double Helix
Size: 40
Color: Teacore Black
Condition: Never Used
MSRP: $2,000
Asking Price: $1,500

Description: Tried it on for pics but never seen the outside world, and still have the hanger and the plastic it came with.

The Black Teacore Horsehide will age beautifully and will reveal the brown leather underneath as time goes on.

Located near the Frankfurt area and will personally bring it to you if you're within the area.

Attachments

• IMG-8740.jpg
    IMG-8740.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 322
  • IMG-8742.jpg
    IMG-8742.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 330

Despot

Familiar Face
I bought one of these recently - managed to get hands on with one and the fit for me (size 44) was perfect. I haven’t seen much comments on here about Double Helix - but as someone who also owns a Flat Head Delraiser I can say that they’re easily in the same league in terms of quality and stitching (though the DH isn’t as thick horsehide so it feels a tiny bit lighter).

Also the Double Helix fits quite slim - we all know the notorious Flat Head fit (slim waist and wide shoulders) - the DH is nearly as slim through the body, has a bit more ease in the waist for me, and narrower shoulders.

These are great great jackets - good luck with the sale OP (free bump)

blobsterroll

One of the Regulars
BUMP

Not so new anymore but still for sale, asking price is $1K

I have the stock collar in case you dont want the rivets for detachable collar (detachable collar included)

Attachments

• IMG-2148.jpg
    IMG-2148.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG-2152.jpg
    IMG-2152.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
  • Length.jpg
    Length.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
  • Pit to Pit.jpg
    Pit to Pit.jpg