Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Johnson Leathers White Cafe Racer Leather Jacket sz. M / 40-ish

Where is it shipping from?
I apologize, I somehow missed your post. Shipping from Croatia, European Union.

They sure do. Very narrow in the toe box. Sweet boots with that jacket though.
Very narrow. Although, they're beautiful boots and the leather is mega-thick, too so I'm not yet sure what to do with them... Shape is gorgeous but CK x RS are absolute classics for a reason.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars

Very narrow. Although, they're beautiful boots and the leather is mega-thick, too so I'm not yet sure what to do with them... Shape is gorgeous but CK x RS are absolute classics for a reason.
Absolutely. I have a few pairs of CK x RS still but regret selling these.

KBlake

One Too Many

You didn’t recently sell a schott CHP style cross zip on eBay, did you? I have one coming from there and was wondering.

KBlake

One Too Many
You'll see how incredibly well it fits (somehow) and the leather has the most incredible grain I've seen on a Schott. You did good on that one.

This JL is good too, though. ;) And price isn't firm.
Yes I knew right away it was a gem. I’m tempted by this JL but I’ve done enough damage lately

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Catch and release. It is a little too tight for me. Great quality jacket. My chest is 43 inches. Better for someone with a chest 42 inches or under depending on the desire to layer.

$310 pp/ff + shipping

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
$220 plus shipping. PPFF. My apologies on starting price. I just quickly copied the start of the thread !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner