Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lady's Reproduction Style Overalls

LadyGisborne

New in Town
I have a pair of denim overalls for sale. I made them for myself, but then decided I wanted a different style, so I'm selling these. They were only worn once.

IMG_9276.jpg

IMG_9278.jpg

IMG_9281.jpg

IMG_9284.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

IMG_9293.jpg

Inspiration came from this image:
tumblr_lqjojw1YUP1qcr3i5o1_500.jpg

Check out the etsy listing for more details: Vintage Style Reproduction Overalls

Thanks!

LadyGisborne

New in Town
Bust: 36"
Waist: 28-29"
Hips: 39.5"
Inseam: 25" The crotch on these sit lower than regular jeans, so this will affect your inseam measurement
Waist to hem: 39"

Asking $110

Stormy

A-List Customer
Bust: 36"
Waist: 28-29"
Hips: 39.5"
Inseam: 25" The crotch on these sit lower than regular jeans, so this will affect your inseam measurement
Waist to hem: 39"

Asking $110

Wow! Almost perfect, especially the lower crotch. If you don't sell within the next week, I'll have the loot to buy 'em. Is it safe to say that they're nearly a U.S. size 9? And do you accept paypal?

LadyGisborne

New in Town
I honestly have no clue what size they're closest to... If you find out they don't fit for some reason, I'd be willing to accept returns as long as you pay return shipping.
Yes, I take paypal or you can purchase through the Etsy listing.

Landman

One Too Many
Very nice overalls. This may or may not interest you but the bottom photograph was taken on the Nellie Bee which was a ferry boat that ran between Aransas Pass, Texas and Port Aransas, Texas. I remember riding on it when I was a kid. It was named for Nellie B. Connally the wife of John Connally the Governor of Texas. Both Governor Connally and his wife were riding in the limousine when President Kennedy was killed. Governor Connally was wounded also.

LadyGisborne

New in Town
I almost added a question for anyone who had information on this photo. I found it on pinterest and saved it to my collection, but it sadly didn't have any details with it. Thanks so much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo