Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Langlitz Columbia 44 w/ mouton collar + belt, Excellent

Destruct

Familiar Face
Up for sale is an incredible Langlitz Columbia with mouton collar and detachable belt. The jacket is a stock 44. I contacted Langlitz with the production code in the pocket and they informed me that it was made on June 29th, 1998. It was unworn and stored for the last 25 years so it's in pristine condition.

The main zip is Scovill, and sleeve zips are Talon. All in tact and functional. It's a stunning jacket, I'm only selling because it's unfortunately far too large on me. This is a great chance to get a fully kitted out Columbia in like-new condition. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I wasn't sure if I should measure P2P from the bottom or top of underarm footballs so I've included pictures with both.

I'm looking to get $1,400 shipped. CONUS preferred, PPFF. I will also be listing the jacket on eBay but will be giving a better deal here. Offers considered.

Measurements:

20.5" shoulder2shoulder
24.5" sleeves (straight down), 25" along curve of elbow
20.5" waist
27" back length
P2P somewhere between 24" and 26"

N21A5733 Large.jpeg

N21A5741 Large.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members