Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Leather Jackets and Straw Hats, Oh My!

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Time for some more "I'm melting away" sale items.

First up is a really awesome jacket by Magnoli Clothiers. This is a slight variation on his "Vintage Adventure Jacket" (not to be confused with the "adventure jacket" which is the Indy style). It's listed on the last page of his leather jackets.

The difference is the lining. Mine has satin body and sleeves, NOT the flannel body. Otherwise, it’s dark brown cowhide with a “new” finish. It’s in great condition, with only some monir, hard to spot scratches on the right sleeve. It has three inside pockets (one open, one zipper, and one small/cell phone sized. Left side zipper pull (Indy style). It was made to fit me when I had a 50 inch chest size, and wore a shirt size of 18x34, and I could fit a light sweater underneath. The outside measurements are;
Shoulder width (seam to seam); 22”
Shoulder (side of neck to seam); 8”
Arm (top seam to cuff); 25”
Back length; 29”
Armpit to armpit across front; 27”
Asking $450 shipping CONUS

14147336475_4f6d52fe99_z.jpg

13960655857_93d14b2f05_z.jpg

Next is a basic light weight car-coat style by Merona in black. I think it’s lambskin, because it’s really soft and smooth. 2 inside pockets (one zip, one button), with a satin-like lining. The tag says XL, but it fit well when I was a 50 (2X). I measure 27” across the front (armpit to armpit). This is a standard and unaltered fit, not made to fit my mutant proportions. So if a 50 Regular/ 2X usually fits you well, this should.
This jacket would make a fair close-enough for a Fedora/Utah jacket. Asking $60 shipped CONUS.

13960744240_8f9f38fe31_z.jpg

14144503902_09803d671e_z.jpg

Now the hats. I have 2 Stetson Bellair fedoras size 7 1/2. One is brand new, unworn, unaltered. The other is gently used, with the ribbon swapped out. The differences are as follows...
New - Never even snapped down the brim on this one. Ribbon is maroon with gold pattern, which is 3/4” wide. Asking $80 shipped CONUS.
Used - Only minor signs of wear. I replaced the ribbon with a vintage 1 1/2” brown ribbon. I think it was called “Satchel Brown” or “Luggage Brown” or something like that. It’s a very nice color. Asking $60 shipped CONUS (I figure it being used and the vintage ribbon should even out, yes?).

What they have in common; Natural color straw, 4 1/2” crown, 2 1/2” brim. The sizing, like most Stetsons, is generous, so a smaller or borderline 7 5/8 head could get away with these. Smaller 7 1/2 wearers might need a little padding.

14144598552_4a3118dc87_z.jpg

13960735827_53e8052c34_z.jpg

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Just a heads up for potential buyers - I'm most likely going to be offline until Monday afternoon. If anybody wants to stake a claim or jocky for a position, just post a note to this thread. That should avoid any PM backlogs, and I'll get back to everyone in turn.

Current status update - the used Bellair has a pending deal, and somebody else waiting in the wings. Everything else is still unclaimed as of this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy