Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lightweight Kilt, Big size

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I hope this listing isn't too far outside the scope of the Lounge. If it is, mods feel free to delete with my apologies.

I bought a kilt. Yep. Lightweight, not that heavy wool stuff, for use at summer Ren Faires. However, I have never had the chance to wear it. Since buying it, I have lost considerable weight and it's just way too big on me now.

This kilt is tan with brown and little pinkish/purple running through it. Really nice looking tartan. It's a wrap-around design, no clasps. It's held on by your belt. Comes with the seperate piece to wear across the chest/over the shoulder. I'm not sure what you call the part. So, if you're looking for a large, not-terribly-bright, hot weather kilt, you've just found it.

This kilt is designed for a 44" or larger waist size.
8527799587_9d83a5c524_z.jpg

8527797869_caf613aee0_z.jpg

8527796049_7418e8416e_c.jpg

Asking $80 + shipping.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
For style reference purposes only, the style of kilt is like this one, although the shoulder piece should cross the chest, I believe.
http://maskworld.scene7.com/is/image/maskworld/enlarge-template?$product=mw-102679-1&$mainshot-2$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass