Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Loake 1880: Pimlico Chukka Suede Boots US 11 (could fit US 10 thru US 11)

Humanfactor

Familiar Face
Loake 1880: Pimlico Chukka Suede Boots.
Condition is excellent. Because I have so many shoes and boots I didn't wear these boots that often.

The Pimlico is Loakes best selling Chukka boot. It features a classic style made with experience and quality materials in Northamptonshire, England. It has Suede Calf Leather uppers, Fully Leather Lined (extremely comfortable) and Leather insoles on a Goodyear Welted Dainite (Made in England) Rubber Soles. Goodyear Welted soles always you to re-sole these boots quite easily. This quality boot will last many a resoling.

Made on the Capital Last

Sizing: I have a normal width foot size. My left foot is a size 11 and my right foot is a size 10 and they fit quite well. I think if you have a normal width foot anywhere from a size 10 to a size 11, these will fit you well.

Note: these boots are marked UK 10... but you typically go up 1/2 to a full-size when converting to your USA size.

$125.00 (includes USPS Priority shipping)
CONUS sale only
Payment by Paypal or Venmo.

Thanks for looking.
Cheers

Attachments

• Loake1.JPG
    Loake1.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 745
  • Loake2.png
    Loake2.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 355
  • Loake1a.JPG